If the buyer indicated that he/she paid but you do not receive the payment, you can click ‘Appeal’ button to freeze the tokens. The Customer Service will help to reach out to buyer and prevent the automatic release of the tokens.
Articles in this section
- Create and Share Your Personal OKEx Referral Link
- OKEx Fiat Trading Rules
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions about P2P Trading
- OKEx P2P Verified Advertiser Service Agreement
- How to buy digital assets with Chinese Yuan (CNY)?
- How to become a Verified P2P Merchant
- How to Buy & Sell Digital Assets in C2C Trading
- What should I do if I have not received my tokens when the payment is completed?
- What should I do if it shows that the buyer has paid but I didn’t receive the payment when selling the tokens?
- P2P User Agreement